PRECISION MACHINED PARTS FOR THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY
Aerospace alloys are raw materials designed specifically for the aerospace field because they can hold up in very harsh, intense environments, for example, the high heat of a jet engine or a caustic, corrosive chemical application. These alloys need to be lightweight, yet durable and strong enough to support something.
Rehtek’s machine shop works with the following aerospace alloys:
- Aluminum 6061
- Stainless steel
- Alloy 42/52
- Powdered Metals
COMPONENTS AND PARTS
Some examples include but are not limited to:
- Shock mounts
- Pressure sensor components
- Filter bodies
- RFQ Submission: You (the customer) submits a print for a design.
- In-House Planning: Rehtek’s engineers decide how we’re going to make it, what machine we’ll use, what processes, how to eliminate risk, the cycle times, etc.
- Quote: A quote is offered to you.
- Work Order: If you accept the quote, it becomes a work order, and our engineers begin work.
- Model Creation: A solid model is generated, inspected, and reviewed with you.
- Machining: The part is then machined, inspected again, and has complete traceability when it leaves our facility.
- AS9102 1ST Article Inspection (FAI)
- CAGE Code 58RB4
- NAICS 332710, 332721, 325920
- DUNS #602829616
- Work envelope .010” to 10.0” Dia
- High production gang tooling
- Multi-task turn-mill centers
- Hyper-productive turn-mill centers
- Palletized milling and drilling
- CNC Hybrid
- CNC Swiss Machinery
- Glass Bead Blasting
POST MACHINING OUTSIDE SERVICES
- NADCAP Certified Subcontractors
- Chem Film
- Hard Coating
- Heat Treatment