PRECISION MACHINED PARTS FOR THE SPACE INDUSTRY
Rehtek Machine is AS9100D Registered, a trusted vendor in the space industry, specializing in machining precision parts for over 30 years. We work with only the highest quality space alloys and our world-class machine shop adheres to the tightest tolerances when it comes to CNC machining. Our team of manufacturing engineers, machinists and operators excel at meeting your dimensional tolerancing, cosmetic appearance and the “microscope serves as our eyes” on FOD removal. We understand how critical it is to develop innovative sensors that allow for successful launches and orbits during the most innovative space time. Rehtek’s experience and product portfolio qualifies us for the increasing precision and control needed for the increasing requirements of the Space industry.
Spaced alloys are raw materials designed specifically for the space field because they can hold up in very harsh intense environments. The application and environment of these alloys in high performance requirements, high heat of propulsion systems, space engines, and gas. These alloys need to be lightweight, yet durable and strong enough to support something.
Rehtek’s machine shop works with the following aerospace alloys:
- Aluminum 6061
- Stainless steel
- Alloy 42/52
- Powdered Metals
COMPONENTS AND PARTS
Rehtek has the capability to machine alloys into many different components and parts for space applications.
Some examples include but are not limited to:
- Shock mounts
- Pressure sensor
- Propeller components
- Testing equipment
- And more!
- RFQ Submission: You (the customer) submits a print for a design.
- In-House Planning: Rehtek’s engineers decide how we’re going to make it, what machine we’ll use, what processes, how to eliminate risk, the cycle times, etc.
- Quote: A quote is offered to you.
- Work Order: If you accept the quote, it becomes a work order, and our engineers begin work.
- Model Creation: A solid model is generated, inspected, and reviewed with you.
- Machining: The part is then machined, inspected again, and has complete traceability when it leaves our facility.
Our Enterprise Resource Planning System, or ERP, is done through Shoptech Manufacturing. This software platform allows us to digitalize our entire process, from estimate to quote, machining to final inspection, all the way to billing. Every step is completely controlled and contained within this ERP, making your product 100% trackable and traceable.
Rehtek Machine is proud to have the following certifications and registrations:
- AS9102 1ST Article Inspection (FAI)
- CAGE Code 58RB4
- NAICS 332710, 332721, 325920
- DUNS #602829616
- Work envelope .010” to 10.0” Dia
- High production gang tooling
- Multi-task turn-mill centers
- Hyper-productive turn-mill centers
- Palletized milling and drilling
- CNC Hybrid
- CNC Swiss Machinery
- Glass Bead Blasting
POST MACHINING OUTSIDE SERVICES
- NADCAP Certified Subcontractors
- Chem Film
- Hard Coating
- Heat Treatment