Sensors Industry Expertise
Rehtek Machine is an AS9100D Registered. We are a trusted vendor/partner in the sensor manufacturing industry. This niche expertise and experience with attention to microscopic details meeting the tightest tolerances has grown our business for over 30 years. We know hermetic seals, deep hole drilling starting at .008Dia and critical to quality features for sensor components. We track and excel at machining DFAR’s compliant exotic alloys Our team of manufacturing engineers, machinists, and operators excel at meeting your dimensional tolerancing, cosmetic appearance, and the “microscope serves as our eyes” for microscopic burr and all FOD removal.
SENSOR INDUSTRY RAW MATERIALS
Sensor raw material alloys are designed specifically for the sensor field because they can hold up in very harsh, intense environments, for example, the high heat of a jet engine or a caustic, corrosive chemical application or extreme pressure of hydraulic systems. These raw materials are specific to the glass to metal sealing industry as well. These alloys need to be dynamic, functional, durable, and strong enough to function in the harshest environments
Machining expertise with the following sensor raw materials:
- Stainless steel
- Alloy 42/52
COMPONENTS AND PARTS
SENSOR MACHINING EXPERTISE
Sensors require machined components that have critical to quality and functionality features . These features are specific to the functionality of a high performance sensor.
Our sensor machining experience and expertise are our machining niche yielding a precisely controlled machining process. We understand the critical features and machine and deburr components with detailed attention to insure process friendly features used in the glass to metal hermetic sealing process.
Machining features and characteristics:
- “Done in One” Operation
- The Microscaope Serves as our Eyes
- Hermetic Sealed Surfaces
- Sharp .0003R corners
- Precisly Drilled holes .005-.125
- Lapped surface features
- Inventory Management
- Controlled Lot Sizes
- Digital Metology Inspection
- Detailed Deburring
- 100% of Critical Features
- Burr Free Holes
- Workmanship Standards
- Customer Communication
- RFQ Submission: You (the customer) submits a print for a design.
- In-House Planning: Rehtek’s engineers decide how we’re going to make it, what machine we’ll use, what processes, how to eliminate risk, the cycle times, etc.
- Quote: A quote is offered to you.
- Work Order: If you accept the quote, it becomes a work order, and our engineers begin work.
- Model Creation: A solid model is generated, inspected, and reviewed with you.
- Machining: The part is then machined, inspected again, and has complete traceability when it leaves our facility.
Our Enterprise Resource Planning System, or ERP, is done through Shoptech MFG. This software platform allows us to digitalize our entire process, from estimate to quote, machining to final inspection, all the way to billing. Every step is completely controlled and contained within this ERP, making your product 100% trackable and traceable.
Rehtek Machine is proud to have the following certifications and registrations:
- AS9102 1ST Article Inspection (FAI)
- CAGE Code 58RB4
- NAICS 332710, 332721, 325920
- DUNS #602829616
- Work envelope .010” to 10.0” Dia
- High production gang tooling
- Multi-task turn-mill centers
- Hyper-productive turn-mill centers
- Palletized milling and drilling
- CNC Hybrid
- CNC Swiss Machinery
- Glass Bead Blasting
POST MACHINING OUTSIDE SERVICES
- NADCAP Certified Subcontractors
- Chem Film
- Hard Coating
- Heat Treatment
BODIES, CONNECTORS, FEED THRUS. CABLE RELIEFS
HERMETIC SEAL SURFACE KNOWLEDGE
FLOW INTO SEALING PROCESS
KOVAR. 52ALLOY GLASS TO METALSEALING
GANG DRILLING FIXTURING
MICRO DRILLING .040 DIA X .900 DEEP
SANDBLASTING & SURFACE TREATMENT